Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
1. University of Alaska Standardized Patient (Visit alaskasp):
- Earn $12.50 to $50 per hour with Standardized Patient jobs at the University of Alaska.
- 3 different jobs and pay rates:
- Patient Model ($12.50 per hour): Participate in workshops where you practice routine physical assessments, positioning, and or use of medical equipment.
- Standardized Patient Performer ($25 per hour): Accurately and consistently recreate the history, personality, physical findings, emotional structure, and response pattern of an actual patient or family member.
- Medical Model ($50 per hour): Participate in genitourinary exam training workshops which includes the breast, pelvic, genital, and rectal areas.
- Some roles require you to wear hospital attire, and/or make-up called medical moulage.
- 3 campuses:
- University of Alaska Anchorage
- University of Alaska Fairbanks
- University of Alaska Kodiak College
- Current University of Alaska faculty, adjunct faculty, staff, and student workers are not eligible to apply.
- Location: Alaska, AK.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA