By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
6. Stanford University School of Medicine Standardized Patient (http://c1ick.me/stanfordsp):
- Earn money with Standardized Patient jobs at the Stanford University School of Medicine, the medical school of Stanford University, located in Stanford, California.
- Schedule: Part-time, duing business hours, Monday to Friday.
- Accurately remember encounters for the purpose of scoring student questions and behaviors.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Memorize a case script detailing specific emotions, behaviors, and disease signs/symptoms for presentation during simulated learning exercises.
- Participate in group training with other Standardized Patients.
- Perform multiple encounters in succession, staying focused and consistent throughout.
- Present accurate case history information in a standardized manner.
- Professional in interactions with faculty, students, and other Standardized Patients.
- Provide educationally constructive verbal and/or written feedback within a structured format.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Undergo limited physical exams (no internal or breast exams) by students.
- Location: Stanford, CA.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA