Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
8. George Washington University Standardized Patient (Visit gwusp):
- Earn $18 to $28 per hour + parking, with Standardized Patient jobs at George Washington University (GWU), a private research university in Washington, D.C.
- Charted by an act of the United States Congress in 1821, GWU was founded on the basis of the wishes of George Washington, first President of the United States, for a national university within the nation's capital.
- Pay rates for training and project participation depend on the complexity of the educational process and physical exam required.
- Remember 10 to 20 items of information that may be part of an interview.
- Basic computer skills.
- All encounters are recorded, so you must be comfortable in front of a camera.
- GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington, D.C.
- GW School of Nursing Ashburn, Virginia.
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA