Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
12. Des Moines University Standardized Patient (Visit dmusp):
- Earn money with Standardized Patient jobs at Des Moines University, an osteopathic medical school in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Majority of cases require you to wear a hospital gown, along with:
- ankle high socks
- elastic waist shorts
- No invasive exams (breast, pelvic, testicular, pap, rectal, or prostate) are performed
- Accurately memorize, retain and recall case facts.
- Attend required training session/s.
- Comfortable with being touched in a non-invasive manner by learners in a training and learning environment.
- Computer skills.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Internet and email access.
- Maintain and preserve confidentiality.
- Observe and accurately document a focused and objective evaluation of each learner's performance on checklists and scales.
- Portray and simulate patients in an accurate, standardized and consistent way repeatedly during an event.
- Professional and respectful.
- Provide quality feedback to learners regarding interpersonal and physical examination skills.
- Stay focused during the encounter and remain in the role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to have encounters recorded and used for training and educational purposes.
- Location: Des Moines, IA.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA