By Michael Wong | November 30, 2018.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Sell your wedding dress on the verified genuine Stillwhite resale marketplace.
- How it works:
- Create a listing with details of your wedding dress.
- Upload up to 4 or 8 photographs of your dress.
- Choose a selling price.
- Pay a one-time (listed until sold) $20 or $30 listing fee.
- Respond to messages from potential customers about the dress, exchange photos, confirm measurements, and negotiate a price.
- Add the shipping fee (registered post + insurance + tracking) to the final sale price (buyer pays for shipping).
- If the buyer lives nearby:
- you can organize a time to meet the buyer
- let them inspect the dress
- ask for payment in cash
- If the buyer is not local:
- add a Buy Now button to your conversation for the buyer to pay you via PayPal (PayPal fees apply):
you ship the dress to the buyer through registered post (including insurance)
you provide the buyer with the tracking number
You mark the dress as sold
- 2.6% to 2.9% for domestic transfers
- 3.6% to 3.9%+ for international transfers
According to Stillwhite:
- $20 one-time fee
- Zero commission
- Listed until sold
- Up to 4 photographs
- Chat with buyers using the Stillwhite messaging platform and keep contact details private
- Live viewing statistics
- Fraud detection: Stillwhite monitor all activity and block suspicious behavior
- $30 one-time fee
- All Standard features
- Homepage gallery
- Larger photo in search
- Up to 8 photographs
Refer a friend and:
- your wedding dress could be worth up to 75% of its retail price
- you should list your dress for 50% to 75% of its retail price depending on condition, age, and if it has been dry cleaned
- start with an asking price of about 50%, if your dress is older than 2 years
- it takes an average of 60 to 90 days to sell a dress, however some dresses can take longer
- earn $5 each time they buy a dress or list their dress for sale
- they get 10% off their listing fee
Employees: 2-10 (est. 2010) (http://c1ick.us/stillwhite-lkd)
Countries: USA, worldwide.
Free to join: Yes
- $23 million+ of wedding dresses sold.
- 9 million+ viewers per month.
- 40,000+ dresses for sale.