By Michael Wong | June 29, 2021.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Sell your luxury designer handbags for cash, or trade in for store credit, online or at one of Rebag's New York or Los Angeles stores.
- How to sell your handbags online or in-store:
Partner with Rebag: source luxury designer handbags from people's closets for Rebag and earn commissions for each bag you source
45+ accepted luxury designer brands, such as:
- Upload photographs of your handbags through the Rebag app or website.
- Rebag make you an offer for the handbags they want to purchase.
- If you accept an offer, request a free tracked and insured, UPS shipping box or label, or free courier pickup in Manhattan.
- Quoted price valid for 2 weeks.
- Get paid 100% of quoted price (no commission), 2 to 3 days after Rebag receive your handbags.
- If a handbag is not approved, Rebag will contact you to explain the reason, return the bag back to you (you pay a $10 shipping fee).
- You may also finalize an online transaction in store.
- Visit one of Rebag's New York or Los Angeles stores:
- Madison: 575 Madison Avenue, NYC, NY, 10022.
- Soho: 390 W Broadway, NYC, NY, 10012.
- Beverly Hills: 9546 Brighton Way, Beverly Hills, CA, 90210.
- Melrose Place: 8461 Melrose Place, Los Angeles, CA, 90069.
- Open Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., including holidays (except January 1st).
- Get a quote on the spot.
- If you accept the offer, get paid:
- in store credit (within 60 minutes)
- by check or direct deposit into your bank account (next business day)
- Minor to no wear on corners.
- Very little to no wear or handle darkening.
- Little to no exterior scratching or very faint scratches or marks.
- Little to no discoloration/fading of leather.
- Little to no water staining on leather.
- Noticeable interior scratches, faint hairline scratches.
- Very little to no interior pen marks or other marks of any kind.
- Up to 2 missing embellishments.
- No broken stitches or only 1 or 2 loose stitches.
- Little to no cracking on wax edges.
- Little to no creasing or slouching in overall shape.
- Slight creasing of handle shape.
- Visible significant corner wear including tearing and discoloration.
- Visible handle darkening, discoloration, worn leather.
- Significant exterior scratches and marks on bag.
- Obvious fading/discoloration of leather.
- Very noticeable and obvious water stains on leather.
- Multiple visible scratches throughout interior.
- Highly noticeable interior pen marks or any other marks.
- Noticeably missing embellishments, clusters of bald spots.
- Several broken and missing stitches.
- Moderate to heavy peeling, splitting or melting of wax edges.
- Heavy creasing or loss of overall shape.
- Heavy creasing or loss of handle shape.
Mobile app ratings:
- Phone: (844) 373-7723, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST
- Email: email@example.com
Funding: $31.8 million (http://c1ick.us/rebag-crb)
Employees: 11-50 (est. 2014) (http://c1ick.us/rebag-lkd)
BBB accredited rating: A+ (http://c1ick.us/rebag-bbb)
ResellerRatings rating: 8.1 (110+ reviews) (http://c1ick.us/rebag-rsr)
- Android: 3.7 (270+ reviews / 50,000+ downloads)
- iOS: 4.4 (30+ ratings)