By Michael Wong | November 29, 2018.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Sell used luxury designer handbags, shoes, jewelry, watches, sunglasses, and small accessories for cash, or trade in for store credit, on the verified genuine Bag Borrow or Steal marketplace.
- Two ways to sell:
- Direct Sell: receive cash or store credit (extra 10%), before the item sells, shortly after the final inspection and authentication process.
- 120 days to sell, or returned to you.
- $25 termination fee before the 120 days.
- Receive 70% of the sale price after the item sells - up to 25% higher payout than Direct Sell.
- $25 return fee if unable to confirm authenticity.
- How it works:
- Fill out the online submission form.
- Upload photographs of the item, including date or serial codes, damage or imperfections, original receipts, and packaging materials.
- You will receive an email with either an offer or a decline, usually within one business day.
- You may accept or decline the offer.
- If you accept the offer, print a pre-paid UPS shipping label to your package and drop it off at any authorized UPS location.
- If your item passes the inspection and authentication process, and:
Payment by PayPal, check or Bag Borrow or Steal store credit (extra 10%).
Bag Borrow or Steal specialize in luxury designer brands, such as:
- if you chose to sell the item, payment is issued within 3 to 7 business days
- if you chose consignment, your item has 120 days to sell
- if your item does not pass the inspection and authentication process, it will be sent back, for free
Bag Borrow or Steal changed its name to Avelle for a while, but then changed it back due to customer demand.
Funding: $20 million (http://c1ick.us/bagborroworsteal-crb)
Employees: 11-50 (est. 2004) (http://c1ick.us/bagborroworsteal-lkd)
BBB accredited rating: A+ (http://c1ick.us/bagborroworsteal-bbb)
Address: 2114 Eagle Dr, Middleton, WI 53562
Minimum age: 18+
Free to join: Yes
- Phone: (866) 922-2267
- Online email