Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | April 5, 2021.
- Earn $1 per ounce selling your breast milk to the Mothers Milk Cooperative, a non-profit, cooperative donor milk bank owned by its members.
- Earning options:
- Milk Money: receive $1 per ounce of breast milk.
- Pay It Forward: gift your milk donations to a baby in need.
- Milk Money & Pay It Forward: receive some cash and gift some milk donations to a baby in need.
- First payments by check and sent USPS, 90 days after your milk is received.
- Subsequent payments by direct deposit to your bank account.
- Donor members:
- You are a member if you have donated breast milk to the Coop within the last 4 years.
- Have a vote on co-op matters.
- Eligible for board seat nomination.
- Receive one share of stock.
- Have the opportunity to receive an annual dividend payment, during profitable years, based on your involvement in the Coop that year.
- Healthy, nursing mother (including exclusive pumpers).
- Abundant supply of breast milk.
- Your baby is at least three months old.
- Medical questionnaire.
- Blood screening (blood test kit).
- Milk commitment of 100 oz.
- Milk is tested upon arrival for bacteria levels.
- Employees: 51+ (est. 2013) (http://c1ick.us/mothersmilkcooperative-lkd)