By Michael Wong | January 3, 2022.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Teenagers aged 13 to 18 can earn points and prizes taking verified genuine paid surveys on TV shows, movies, Web sites, snack foods, music, clothes, sports, video games and other things that teens are interested in, with TeensEyes.
- Earn points worth $2 to $20 per survey.
- $5 sign up bonus.
- Redeem points for checks ($10 minimum).
- Earn up to $600 a year.
- Kids 6 to 12 can join TeensEyes's sister site, KidzEyes.
- TeensEyes is a product of C+R Research.
- Employees: 51+ (est. 1959) (http://c1ick.us/crresearch-lkd)
- BBB accredited rating: A+ (http://c1ick.us/crresearch-bbb)
- Minimum age: 13-18
- Countries: USA
- Free to join: Yes