By Michael Wong | June 22, 2021.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Children aged 6 to 12 can earn points taking paid surveys on food, clothing, toys, games, TV shows, music, technology, the environment and school with KidzEyes.
- $5 sign up bonus.
- Redeem points for checks ($10 minimum).
- Occasionally KidzEyes have surveys for children under 6 or over 12.
- Get one to two surveys per month and invitations to a monthly SuperPoll survey to win prizes and points.
- Only parents/guardians can sign up.
- Kids that turn 13 automatically graduate to the teen panel, TeensEyes.
- Parents can join KidzEyes's sister site, ParentSpeak.
- KidzEyes conduct COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) compliant surveys.
- C+R Research, which runs KidzEyes, is a Member of the PRIVO's PRIVO-Cert Safe Harbor Certification Program, an independent organization committed to safeguarding children's personal information collected online.
- KidzEyes is a product of C+R Research.
- Employees: 51+ (est. 1959) (http://c1ick.us/crresearch-lkd)
- BBB accredited rating: A+ (http://c1ick.us/crresearch-bbb)
- Minimum age: 6 to 12
- Countries: USA
- Free to join: Yes