Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | February 7, 2019.
- Get paid $3 to $100+ to take pictures with your mobile phone in stores locally.
- Each gig takes anywhere from 5 minutes to a few hours.
- Most gigs are primarily posted by consumer brands and retailers, where you are asked to:
- verify products are available on the shelf and displayed/priced correctly
- verify marketing events are done accurately and on-time
- document your work and product/event compliance or noncompliance through geo-tagged photos
- Mobile app ratings:
- Android: 3.3 (4,100+ reviews / 500,000+ downloads)
- iOS: 1.8 (60+ ratings)
- Earnings paid by PayPal.
- Funding: $17.8 million (http://c1ick.us/gigwalk-crb)
- Employees: 11-50 (est. 2010) (http://c1ick.us/gigwalk-lkd)
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA, Canada.
- Free to join: Yes