Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 10, 2019.
- Earn $100 to $1,800 per original article, freelance writing for Honolulu Magazine, an award-winning title that dates back to 1888.
- Honolulu Magazine provides a smart, sophisticated owner's manual to the city, aimed at educated, affluent residents. it is not a travel magazine.
- Pay rates:
- Feature stories: $600 to $1,800
- Columns, departments and short features: $100 to $600.
- Earnings paid 30 days after publication.
- Honolulu Magazine also buy photographs.
- Honolulu Magazine want Hawaii related articles on topics including:
- personality profiles
- lifestyle trends
- Neighbor Island subjects
- statewide issues
- Honolulu Magazine do not want fiction or poetry.
- Rights bought: First and exclusive print and online rights for 12 months from the date of publication.