Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 10, 2021.
- Earn $75 to $400 plus matching charity donation, per original tutorial or update, freelance writing for Digital Ocean, a cloud infrastructure provider focused on web infrastructure for software developers.
- $300 per tutorial.
- Up to $400 per complex production-focused topic.
- $75 to $125 per for updates to existing tutorials, such as distribution changes.
- Promotion of your article across all Digital Ocean's social networks (including its 150,000 Twitter followers).
- Matching donation to your choice of tech-focused nonprofits from our list of funds.
- Ocean are looking for tutorials that:
- cover advanced systems topics such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, and CI/CD, like: How to Create a Cluster of Docker Containers with Docker Swarm and DigitalOcean on Ubuntu 16.04
- Digital Ocean do not want:
- reprint content that has already been published elsewhere
- 1 million+ developers
- 12 datacenters
- Earnings paid by PayPal or DigitalOcean credit.
- Funding: $305.4 million (http://c1ick.us/digitalocean-crb)
- Employees: 201+ (est. 2012) (http://c1ick.us/digitalocean-lkd)