Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | March 15, 2021.
- Earn up to $200 per month donating blood plasma at Grifols' 150+ plasma donation centers across the United States.
- Grifols operate under 3 brands:
- Biomat USA
- Talecris Plasma Resources
- Aged 18 to 69 (Biomat USA, PlasmaCare).
- Aged 18 to 64 (Talecris Plasma Resources).
- Aged 19+ (Nebraska).
- Weigh 110 lbs+.
- Be in general good health.
- No tattoos or piercings within the last 12 months.
- Valid ID (driver's license, state-issued ID, passport, military ID, school ID).
- Proof of social security number (social security card, W-2 form, paycheck stub printed with your full name and entire social security number, social security verification from your local Supplemental Security Income (SSI) office, or Border Crossing Card - B1/B2 VISA/BBC).
- Name on photo ID and proof of social security number must be identical.
- Proof of address
- How it works:
Screening: They take a blood sample and check your vital signs, including your blood pressure, pulse, and temperature, to make sure you are in general good health and that you meet the donation criteria.
Physical exam: On your first visit, and every year thereafter, you undergo a physical exam by a trained center medical specialist to make sure you are in good health.
Donation: A trained phlebotomist will escort you to a donation bed where a specialized medical device will separate your plasma from your other blood components through a safe, automated process called Plasmapheresis.
Reward: Your reward is paid to a prepaid debit card.
Next appointment: Make an appointment for your next donation.
Grifols SA, Barcelona, is a $4 billion publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/grifols-ndq).
Employees: 10,001+ (est. 1940) (http://c1ick.us/grifols-lkd)
Minimum age: 18+
- A donation center team member greets you.
- You provide valid photo ID, proof of address, and social security or immigration card.
- You answer a questionnaire or use a Donor Doc touch-screen kiosk to answer some confidential behavior and medical history questions.