Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | March 15, 2019.
- Earn up to $300 per month donating blood plasma at BPL Plasma's 45+ plasma donation centers across 14 US states: AR, AZ, CO, FL, IL, KY, ME, MN, MO, NC, NM, OH, OK, TX
- Up to $50 per donation.
- 6th donation: $20 bonus
- 8th donation: $60 bonus
- Refer a new donor and earn a referral bonus.
- Aged 18 to 65.
- Weigh 110 lbs+.
- In basic good health.
- State issued ID or driver's license.
- Proof of social security number.
- Proof of address.
- No history of hepatitis or HIV.
- No excessive body piercings or tattoos within the last 12 months.
- No prolonged residency in Europe.
- No history of cancer.
- Sober on the day of donation.
- Eat a healthy meal within 4 hours of donation.
- Avoid fatty foods 24 hours prior to donation.
- Your first visit usually takes about two hours, and subsequent visits take about an hour.
- How it works (first visit):
- Visit a local BPL center with the necessary documents - no appoint necessary.
- Staff member verifies that you have all necessary documents.
- You fill out a questionnaire covering your medical history and current health status.
- Qualified medical professional conducts a physical exam.
- They take a photo for your file.
- They take a small blood sample to check protein and iron levels.
- You make your sperm donation.
- You receive payment for your donation.
- Schedule your next visit.
Employees: 1,001+ (http://c1ick.us/bplplasma-lkd)
Minimum age: 18+
- 2010: The UK Department of Health combined several divisions with several plasma collection groups in the US, into one global commercial organization, BPL Holdings.
- 2013: The UK Department of Health partly privatized BPL, selling 80% of BPL to Bain Capital, a US private equity firm, for £230 million.
- 2016: Creat Group Corporation, a Chinese investment firm, acquired BPL from Bain Capital for £820 million.