Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | March 15, 2021.
- Earn up to $300 per month donating blood plasma at BioLife's 102 plasma donation centers across 26 US states: AR, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, MI, MN, MS, MO, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY
- BioLife offer a supervised playroom that provide games, movies, reading, crafts, coloring, and toys, for children aged 6 months to 12 years, while you donate.
- $300 in 5 donations sample offer:
- 1st donation: $50
- 2nd donation: $60
- 3rd donation: $50
- 4th donation: $60
- 5th donation: $80
- Refer a new donor and receive up to $100 bonus after the donor completes their second donation within 30 days of their first donation.
- Aged 18+.
- Weigh 110 lbs+.
- Be in good health and feel well the day you donate.
- ID, that includes your photo, signature, date of birth, and acceptable donor identification number (SSN, PRC, BCC or Laser Visa Number), such as social security card, driver's license, valid passport, certified birth certificate, ID card (US military, school, employment, state, etc.), CIS permanent residence card.
- Proof of permanent address.
- Physical screening: on your first plasma donation and annually thereafter, medical staff will conduct a medical history interview, a physical exam and blood test.
- No alcohol on the day you donate.
- No tattoo or ear/body piercing within the last 4 to 12 months.
- How it works:
BioLife was part of Baxalta Inc., and is now part of Shire Plc., a $40 billion publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/shire-ndq).
Employees: 10,001+ (est. 1986) (http://c1ick.us/shire-lkd)
Minimum age: 18+
- Book an appointment online.
- Visit your local BioLife blood plasma collection center.
- Pre-donation screening: You complete an electronic questionnaire regarding your health and medical history.
- Prior to each plasma donation, they measure your weight, blood pressure, pulse, and temperature, and test for anemia (Hematocrit) and protein level (a few drops of blood from your finger).
- Physical exam: On your first visit, and annually thereafter, you get a physical exam by on-site medical staff.
- A Phlebotomist collects your blood plasma, which takes about an hour.
- Compensation: Your earnings is paid to your BioLife Mastercard debit card.
- Schedule your next donation.