Welcome to the Giigs Affiliate Program! Grab this opportunity to make money with 75% commissions for a TOP QUALITY product, targeting a BIG HUNGRY CROWD, and LIFETIME COMMISSIONS for all future Giigs products and services!
Giigs launched on September 18, 2019, so you found Giigs at a great time!
Top 9 Reasons Why You Can Make BIG MONEY* With The Giigs Affiliate Program:
- 75% commissions: That's $33.24 per sale (after ClickBank fees), based on the regular retail price of $49.
- LIFETIME Commissions: You'll earn lifetime commissions for every customer you refer. Most ClickBank products offer the standard 60 day cookie. You get lifetime commissions with Giigs because I truly value you and want to build a long and mutually beneficial relationship with you. You earn 75% commission when a customer buys a copy of Giigs. You'll earn additional commission (percentages may vary) when your referral buys additional Giigs products and services on the ClickBank platform. I have plans for more Giigs products and services. I want to build a $10 million business. Join me and grab your fair share of that. For more information about lifetime commissions, read ClickBank's Lifetime Commissions article.
- BIG hungry crowd: Millions of people search for ways to make money each month, as these Google Keyword Planner search terms and average monthly search volumes for the United States illustrate:
No newsletter/email opt-ins on pages with the sales video (homepage or any landing pages), or in any exit pops on those pages, because the sales page's goal is to drive sales - not to build a mailing list. I know this is what affiliates want. Note that I do have newsletter opt-in forms on the blog pages.
No non-ClickBank payment processors: 100% of sales you send to Giigs.us will be processed by ClickBank because they are the ONLY payment processor used on the site. I have read reports of unhappy affiliates feeling ripped off because they discovered the vendor for a ClickBank product they're promoting uses a different payment processor for pop-up, exit pop, and one time offer traffic. That will never happen on Giigs.us.
One of 2019's HOT products: A strong and consistent advertising and social media marketing campaign will make Giigs one of, if not, the most talked about products on "how to make money from home and out and about in America" in 2019 and beyond - so promote it while it's HOT!
Low refund rate: I am confident customers will LOVE Giigs and the refund rate will be low because:
- work from home jobs: 368,000
- make money: 110,000
- online jobs: 110,000
- work from home: 110,000
- how to make money online: 90,500
ClickBank affiliate analytics, where you can dynamically insert variables, such as the referring website, campaign, adgroup, and/or keyword into your Tracking IDs (TIDs) to track visits, order form impressions and submits, and sales.
The Giigs Affiliate Insider newsletter will help you make money because you'll get my:
- Giigs is a top quality product - I spent 18 months writing it!
- customers get a no risk 365 day money back guarantee - studies have shown that the longer the money back guarantee, the lower the refund rate
- best affiliate marketing INSIGHTS that I gained from generating millions of dollars in affiliate sales for dozens of online brands
- LIVE advertising campaigns, including juicy details (targets, ads, bids, conversion stats, etc.) - not stale or dead campaigns that no longer work.
- SPLIT TEST results of my live ad campaigns: I'll share with you what worked and what didn't.
- full permission to SWIPE and copy my ad campaigns: Why am I doing this? I am doing this because I want to build a long term sustainable business. I would rather have 100 affiliates helping me build my business by making money with ad campaigns copied from me, than me having to manage hundreds of ad campaigns. I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt. I really don't enjoy that part of the business anymore. I want to build a $10 million business. I can't do that if I spend my days managing ad campaigns. Bottom line is, if you make money, I make money. It's a win-win for everyone! :-)
If there is anything else I can do to make you come onboard the Giigs affiliate program, please let me know by contacting us online or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Before we go on, I want to make it clear that while I make every effort to ensure that I accurately represent the Giigs Affiliate Program and its potential for income, you agree that the I have not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, and you understand that income statements are only estimates. Your success depends on the result of your efforts, desire, dedication, your situation, and other circumstances beyond my control and/or knowledge. You acknowledge that the prior success of others does not guarantee your success. There is no guarantee that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. The Giigs Affiliate Program is not a "get rich scheme."
Promotional Methods Dos & Don'ts
DO use good, honest promotional methods, such as:
- Word of mouth marketing on social media, forums, etc.
- Display ads: use our banners or create your own
- PPC: brand bidding is allowed
- Genuine reviews: If you have a popular blog, website, or customer/double opt-in mailing list with a similar target audience, and want to write an honest review, give us a buzz and I'd be happy to provide a complimentary copy of Giigs.
- Social media advertising: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- Email marketing to your own customer or opt-in subscriber lists only. No spam!
- Article marketing
- PPV: pop-ups/unders and brand bidding is okay
- Mobile advertising
- Incentivized traffic: but no cash or gift card bonuses, because ClickBank don't allow it
DON'T use promotional methods that may harm the Giigs brand. If you break any of these rules, you'll be BANNED from promoting Giigs and lose all unpaid commissions.
- DON'T PRETEND to be an OFFICIAL Giigs site/blog/social media account: Fan sites, blogs and social media accounts are welcome, but you must add "UNOFFICIAL" in large clear text, next to the site logo/name, at the top of every page (where possible).
- DON'T register domains containing "giigs": It can confuse potential customers.
- DON'T SPAM: ClickBank take complaints of spamming very seriously, and will suspend or terminate your account if they determine you are associated with spamming.
- DON'T use NEGATIVE advertising: Some affiliates think it's a good idea to create ads or websites with headlines like "Is Product X a scam?" and "Warning! Don't Buy The Product X". It is not a good idea. It can make customers hesitant to buy a product because you've introduced doubt into their mind. It is better to highlight the benefits of a product instead of introducing fear. ClickBank don't like this form of advertising either.
- DON'T advertise FAKE discounts: Some affiliates think it's a good idea to get people's attention by advertising fake discounts like "70% OFF". It is not a good idea. When you do this, it sets a customer's expectation that there is a bargain to be had. When they realise the advertised discount is rubbish, they'll get upset and most probably won't buy the product because no one likes to be made a fool of.
- DON'T advertise BONUSES of CASH or GIFT CARDS: This is not allowed in ClickBank's Client Contract . You can, however, offer other types of bonuses, such as additional ebooks or related products, to customers who purchase through your HopLink.
- DON'T do press releases.
- DON'T promote Giigs using any defamatory, threatening, offensive, or unlawful website or content.
Read ClickBank's "Advice for New Affiliates " article for more information on the dos and don'ts.
Target US Residents
Giigs was written for US residents. Hence, most if not all sales should be to US residents. However, people living outside the US may still find a way to buy Giigs. But don't target them because they're more likely to request a refund when they find out many of the jobs and opportunities in Giigs are only for US residents. If your refund rate is too high, you will no longer be allowed to promote Giigs.
Do the Right Thing
Please promote Giigs with the same integrity as you would if you worked for the company. Think about long term success, not a quick buck. You have plenty of promotional options you can test. Just stick to the few rules I've set and I'll do my best to help you make as money as possible.
If you do something that damages the Giigs brand, you'll be BANNED from promoting Giigs and lose all unpaid commissions. One strike and you're out. No excuses. You have been warned.
If you are unsure whether you may use a certain promotional method, or image or wording in an ad, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me first. No question is too silly. I'm always happy to help.
Get Your ClickBank HopLink
Assuming you've already subscribed to the Giigs Affiliate Insider newsletter (if you haven't done so, do it now), the next step is to get your affiliate link.
I use ClickBank to process orders and track affiliate sales because they have:
- been in business since 1998
- driven $4.9 billion+ in sales
- 200 million+ customers worldwide
- 100,000+ active affiliates
- a multi-lingual customer service team that manages 2,000+ calls per day
To send potential customers to Giigs.us, you must use a ClickBank referral tracking link (ClickBank call them "HopLinks") containing your ClickBank ID and my Vendor ID ("giigs").
If you don't have a ClickBank account, sign up for a ClickBank account.
Once you have your ClickBank ID, replace "yourclickbankid" in the link below with your actual ClickBank ID.
Want Lifetime Commissions? You Must Enable It!
It is required that you include the "altc=True" parameter in your affiliate link to enable Lifetime Commissions for every customer you refer to Giigs.
Once a customer makes a purchase, the Lifetime Commission relationship is established and cannot be removed, even if I disable the Lifetime Commission feature at a later date.
So start promoting Giigs as soon as possible to lock in those lifetime commissions and stop other affiliates from securing them!
Important: If you forget to include the "altc=True" parameter in your link, you will NOT receive lifetime commissions for the customer.
Use Tracking IDs to Track Sales
I recommend adding optional Tracking IDs (TID) to the end of your ClickBank HopLink, because it will help you keep track of your promotional methods and traffic sources for your sales. I have been using them for years.
A Tracking ID is an alphanumeric string of up to 100 characters, including numbers, lowercase letters, and underscores.
Add "&tid=" and then add your Tracking ID to the end of your ClickBank HopLink, after the lifetime commission parameter.
Here are some sample Tracking ID ideas:
You get the idea.
When a sale is made using one of your HopLinks, the Tracking ID is passed into your ClickBank's reporting. You'll be able to see which of your promotional efforts led to the sale.
Your Tracking IDs are visible only to you the affiliate. ClickBank vendors you send customers to cannot view your Tracking ID data. That basically means I don't have access to your Tracking ID data.
How ClickBank Pay You
ClickBank will pay you your affiliate earnings ($10 minimum):
- by check, direct deposit into your bank account (USA and select countries), wire transfer, or Payoneer
- weekly or bi-weekly depending on the payment type
For more information, read ClickBank's “How We Pay You ” article.
Please contact us or email email@example.com if you have any questions about the Giigs Affiliate Program. I'd be happy to answer them.
Giigs Affiliate Program Creatives >>>