Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 18, 2021.
- Make up to $500 per course, selling your class notes and study guides on the StudySoup online marketplace.
- Make up to $500+ per course as an Elite Notetaker (base pay + commission).
- Elite Notetakers generally make $300 to $500 per course, with top performers make as much as $2,300 per semester, according to StudySoup.
- Earn $12 to $25 per hour as a Marketing Coordinator promoting StudySoup on campus (undergraduate and graduate students only).
- Refer a friend and both you and your friend earn $5 each when they sign up and upload their first materials.
- Earnings paid by PayPal or direct deposit to your bank account ($25 minimum), 3 to 5 days after your exam date.
- 50+ students in your class.
- Must upload one set of Class Notes per course, per week.
- 8 weeks of notes needed.
- You can upload materials for 1 or 2 current courses per semester.
- 300+ colleges and universities across the United States.
- $3 million+ paid out to Elite Notetakers.
- 1.2 million+ students.
- 1.2 million+ documents.
- 240,000+ courses.
- Funding: $2.1 million (http://c1ick.us/studysoup-crb)
- Employees: 11-50 (est. 2014) (http://c1ick.us/studysoup-lkd)
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA
- Free to join: Yes