Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | March 7, 2019.
- Sell your hair for up to $1,000+, to buyers in the United States and around the world on the HairSellon online hair marketplace.
- Sample prices buyers paid for hair on the HairSellon website:
- 30 inches of golden brown, 4.5 inches thick, virgin hair: $2,500
- 25 inches long, 4.5 inches thick brown, curly, virgin hair: $999
- 20 inches long, 4 inches thick, non-chemically treated, chestnut brown hair: $600
- 20 inches long, 3 inches thick, bleached, never permed, platinum blonde hair: $300
- Listing fees:
- Standard 60 day ad: $15
- Featured 60 day ad: $20
- Featured lifetime ad: $25
- Front page slider exposure
- Highlighted advert box
- Maximized exposure
- Wholesale/processed 120 day ad: $50
- No commission on sales
- Payment by PayPal (strongly recommended) - do not use cashier/certified checks, Western Union, MoneyGram, etc.
- How it works:
HairSellon seller protection:
- Sign up for free account.
- Post an ad for your hair:
- Include up to three photos, under natural light conditions because this brings out the correct color of your hair.
- Good photos are crucial to attracting potential buyers.
- Wait for buyers to contact you:
- Buyers contact you through the HairSellon contact system.
- Messages go to the email address you signed up with.
- You reply to buyers directly from your email.
- You and the buyer agree on the price.
- Send an invoice to the buyer's email address using your PayPal account.
- Wait for payment to arrive in your PayPal account - do not cut your hair until the money has cleared.
- Before cutting your hair, make sure your hair is brushed and aligned properly.
- Tip: keep a small portion of your hair for at least two months following the sale as evidence in case of any issues or disagreements with the buyer.
- Secure the hair with elastic hair bands and cut your hair in ponytail form if possible.
- Avoid disturbing the hair once cut, and package it into a sealed bag or padded mailer to avoid any dust or contaminants getting in.
- Send the package to the buyer with proof of postage, tracking and insurance.
- Give your buyer the tracking number.
Countries: USA, worldwide.
Free to join: No
- When a potential buyer signs up on HairSellon, their IP address is collected.
- Every IP address is cross-checked against a global scammer database and is blacklisted/blocked if necessary.