By Michael Wong | June 26, 2021.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Sell or trade in used video games, gaming consoles, accessories, and consumer electronics for cash or trade credit in any of GameStop's 3,900+ stores across the United States.
- GameStop want:
- video games
- gaming consoles
- gaming accessories
- cell phones
- GameStop may accept damaged or non-functioning items for lower trade-in credits.
- You can get cash or credit for your trades, but cash gets you 20% less.
- Look out for trade offers that give you extra trade credit, such as:
- PowerUp Rewards Pro Member: 30% extra credit
- PowerUp Rewards Elite Pro Member: 40% extra credit
- $50 extra credit when you trade in your Xbox One, PS4, or Nintendo Switch
- up to $500 trade credit for your smartphone
- Sign up for PowerUp Rewards Membership for 10% or 20% extra trade credit
- 10% extra trade credit on games, accessories, and consumer electronics
- 10% off pre-owned games and accessories
- $14.99 per year
- Elite Pro:
- 20% extra trade credit on games, accessories, and consumer electronics
- 20% off pre-owned games and accessories
- $29.99 per year
- GameStop Corp., is a $1 billion publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/gamestop-nys).
- Employees: 10,001+ (est. 1996) (http://c1ick.us/gamestop-lkd)
- Countries: USA, worldwide.