By Michael Wong | June 29, 2021.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Sell used, authentic, designer clothing, bags, shoes, accessories, and wedding items for cash on the verified genuine Tradesy peer-to-peer marketplace.
- Selling fees:
- Items $50+: 19.8%
- Items under $50: $7.50
- Earnings paid by PayPal, debit card, or direct deposit into your checking account (2.9% fee for all payout methods)
- No payout fee if you use your earnings on Tradesy purchases
- How it works:
- List an item for sale for free.
- Take some photos and Tradesy will enhance them for you.
- Set the price or Tradesy proposes a price.
- When the item sells, ship it in the free Tradesy shipping kit and printable USPS shipping label, without leaving your home.
- Tradesy handle returns.
- Listing remains on the site until sold or you remove it.
Refer friends and:
- Louis Vuitton
- Saint Laurent
- Christian Louboutin
- you receive $10
- they receive $20 off their first purchase of $50+
Mobile app ratings:
- Phone: (310) 912-7966, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. PDT
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 7 days a week
Funding: $74.5 million (http://c1ick.us/tradesy-crb)
Employees: 51+ (est. 2012) (http://c1ick.us/tradesy-lkd)
Minimum age: 18+
Free to join: Yes
- Android: 4.2 (1,300+ reviews / 100,000+ downloads)
- iOS: 4.2 (550+ ratings)