By Michael Wong | November 29, 2018.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Sell your gently used, casual and business clothing, shoes, jewelry, handbags, accessories, and outerwear for women in their late twenties and up, for cash, at any of 75+ Style Encore stores across the United States.
- How it works:
Style Encore want:
- Take your gently used, women's casual and business clothing, shoes, jewelry, handbags, accessories and outerwear, and your ID, into a Style Encore store.
- They review your items while you look around the store.
- They will select and make an offer on items that they want to buy, based on style, condition, brand and the store's stock levels.
- If you accept the offer, they pay you cash on the spot.
Brands wanted include:
- items that have been in retail stores within the past two years
- current style
- great condition
- sizes 0-4X
Style Encore is part of the Winmark Corporation, an American franchisor of five retail businesses, with over 1,200 stores across North America, and over $1 billion in retail sales.
Winmark Corporation is a $500 million publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/winmarkcorp-ndq).
Employees: 51+ (est. 1988) (http://c1ick.us/winmarkcorp-lkd)
Address: Winmark Corporation, 605 Highway 169 North Suite 400, Minneapolis, MN 55441
- Anne Klein
- J. Crew
- Kate Spade
- Louis Vuitton
- Tommy Hilfiger