By Michael Wong | June 29, 2021.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Sell used kids' clothing, toys, shoes, baby gear, and furniture for cash at any of 300+ Once Upon A Child stores across North America.
- How it works:
Once Upon A Child want:
- Take your gently used kids' clothing, toys, shoes, baby gear and furniture, and your ID, into a Once Upon A Child store.
- They review your items while you look around the store.
- They create an offer based on style, condition, and brands.
- If you accept the offer, they pay you cash on the spot.
- baby gear
- sizes Preemie to Youth 20
Brands wanted include:
- Freshly laundered,
- Good condition
- No stains, fading, or excessive wear
- Purchased within the last five years
- Items folded neatly or laid flat in a box, bin or tote - no hangers or garbage bags.
- Toys, equipment and furniture:
- Meet current safety standards
- Include all parts
- Good working condition
Once Upon A Time is part of the Winmark Corporation, an American franchisor of five retail businesses, with over 1,200 stores across North America, and over $1 billion in retail sales.
Winmark Corporation is a $500 million publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/winmarkcorp-ndq).
Employees: 51+ (est. 1988) (http://c1ick.us/winmarkcorp-lkd)
Address: Winmark Corporation, 605 Highway 169 North Suite 400, Minneapolis, MN 55441
Countries: USA, Canada.
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Fisher Price
- Million Dollar Baby
- Thomas & Friends