By Michael Wong | June 29, 2021.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Sell men's clothing, footwear, sneakers, tailored suits and accessories for cash on the verified genuine Grailed peer-to-peer marketplace.
- Grailed have four sections:
- Grailed: high-quality, coveted items, typically from well-known luxury designers and in wearable condition (Raf Simons, Rick Owens, Saint Laurent, etc).
- Hype: new streetwear releases and the latest drops (Air Jordan, Supreme, Yeezy, etc.).
- Sartorial: high-end classic menswear and footwear, from brands like Alden, Brunello Cucinelli, Tom Ford, etc.
- Core: well-known, mass market brands and vintage clothing.
- How it works:
Sellers are covered by both PayPal and Grailed Seller Protection:
- Create a free Grailed account, or sign in with your Heroine account
- Click the “Sell” button
- Upload 3+ photos of your item
- Select a market: Grails, Hype, Sartorial or Core
- Add item info:
- Descriptive item name
- Enter the price you want, or click the "Price Comparison" button for similar items that have already sold
- Your item is listed on the appropriate Grailed section and on your seller page
- When someone submits an offer or asks a question, Grailed notifies you by Grailed messages and email
- Once you sell an item, ship it to the buyer:
- Shipping costs are included in all offers from potential buyers, so they pay for shipping
- Print a trackable USPS Priority/Express International shipping label on PayPal
- Recommended that you buy insurance for high-valued items and signature confirmation (required for items valued $750+)
Payments are processed by PayPal, and you must connect a PayPal Business Account to your Grailed account.
Fees: 6% commission, plus PayPal fees:
- PayPal's Seller Protection program may apply:
- when a buyer claims that they did not authorize, or benefit from, funds sent from their account (“Unauthorized Transaction” claim)
- when a buyer claims that they did not receive the item from you (“Item Not Received” claim)
- when a transaction is reversed because of a successful chargeback by a buyer or when a bank funded payment is reversed by the buyer's bank
- Grailed Protection is an appeals process for your PayPal claim, in the rare case that a PayPal claim with compelling evidence is decided unfairly
Grailed and Heroine are owned by the same company.
Employees: 11-50 (est. 2013) (http://c1ick.us/grailed-lkd)
Address: 155 Wooster Street, Floor 8, New York, NY 10012
Minimum age: 18+
Countries: USA, worldwide.
Free to join: Yes
- 2.9% + $0.30 for domestic transactions
- 4.4% + $0.30 when buyer/seller are international