Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | April 12, 2019.
- Earn $70 cash and a free lunch doing paid audience work on the taping of The People's Court, where the honorable Judge Marilyn Milian renders verdicts and dispense legal insight in the courtroom where justice and reality collide.
- Show times:
- Tuesday to Thursday, at 10 a.m.
- Catch the free shuttle bus to the TV studio on Tuesdays at 8:30 a.m. It returns around 5 p.m.
- Call time on Wednesdays and Thursdays is 9:15 a.m. (no free bus shuttle).
- About 9 hours: 8:30 a.m. or 9:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Watching courtroom cases for eight hours, with a one hour lunch break.
- Lunch is provided.
- Compensation: $70, cash in hand, at the end of the day.
- Transportation: Free shuttle bus from Manhattan to/from Stamford on Tuesdays only.
- TV studio: Connecticut Film Center, 300 Stillwater Avenue, Stamford, CT 06902.
- Phone: 203-399-0200
- Parking: Free 350 parking spaces
- Minimum age: 18+