Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | March 29, 2019.
1. NAFG (Northeast Assisted Fertility Group) (Visit nafg):
- Earn $12,000 (plus travel expenses and legal fees) on your first egg donation, and $15,000 (plus travel expenses and legal fees) on subsequent donation cycles with NAFG (Northeast Assisted Fertility Group).
- NAFG is an egg donor agency that matches egg donors with intended parents. It is not a clinic. They do not do any medical procedures in their offices.
- If you are selected, you begin the medical screening at the intended parent's clinic, which could be in your home city, or somewhere else in the US, if you are open to travel. Travel is all expenses paid in advance.
- Aged 21 to 29 (aged 30 to 32, if you have recently donated successfully).
- US citizen or legal resident, residing in the US.
- Any ethnic or religious background.
- Knowledge of your family medical history.
- Physically fit, with BMI (body mass index) less than 27.
- In excellent health.
- Well educated - with graduate or college degree, or in college or graduate school.
- Genetic, psychological, and medical screening.
- Blood to test for genetic and infectious diseases.
- Drug screen.
- Written psychological test (the MMPI or PAI).
- Interview with the psychologist/ social worker.
- Review your family medical history with a geneticist.
- Atlanta: 3379 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 555, Atlanta, GA 30326 - (800) 710-1677 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boston: 420 Boylston Street, Suite 504, Boston, MA 02116 - (800) 710-1677 / email@example.com
- Dallas: 11816 Inwood Road, Dallas, TX 75244 - (800) 710-1677 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miami: 2650 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33137 - (800) 710-1677 / email@example.com
- New York: 148 East 74th Street, New York, NY 10021 - (212) 207-1900 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Washington DC: 717 D Street, NW, Suite 300, Washington, D.C. 20004 - (800) 710-1677 / email@example.com
- Minimum age: 21+
- Countries: USA