Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 10, 2021.
- Earn $50 per original article, freelance writing for Funds for Writers, an online resource for writers with 35,000+ newsletter subscribers.
- Earn $15 for reprints.
- Funds for Writers want:
- ideas on breaking into a particular market
- pointers on winning contests
- unique ways to develop an income with words
- success stories with ideas for others
- profitable business practices related to writing
- seasonal material affiliated with particular markets
- grant success stories
- unusual writing income ideas
- anything to help a writer make money
- a dash of humor, if possible
- a positive note
- a happy ending
- 500 to 600 words
- No articles on:
- how to write
- how to develop plot, characters or settings
- topics that are not related to making more money as a writer
- Earnings paid within a week of submission, by PayPal.
- Rights bought:
- One time electronic rights and archival rights in the newsletters' archives.
- After publication, you may resell your article after 30 days.
- Earnings per word: up to 8¢ to 10¢