Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 10, 2021.
- Earn 30¢ per word, freelance writing for Adirondack Life, a bimonthly magazine that covers New York's six million acre Adirondack Park. It explores the region's people, places, wildlife, history and public issues, and gives readers insider tips on outdoor recreation, from hiking and canoeing to ice-climbing and backcountry skiing.
- Departments: 1,000 to 1,800 words
- Features: 1,500 to 3,500 words
- No poetry, fiction or editorial cartoons.
- Rights bought: First North American serial print rights and the right to use the work on digital media.
- Earnings paid 30 days after publication.
- Earnings per word: 30¢