By Michael Wong | October 31, 2018.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Interested in driving with Uber? You use your own car to give people rides and you can get paid immediately to a debit card with Instant Pay up to five times per day.
- Sign up, get approved, and then you just hop in your car, turn on the app, and you can begin receiving pickup requests from riders.
- To get to your rider's destination, you will have the option of using directions in the Uber Driver app or any navigation app of your choice.
- Once the trip is over, you can rate your rider and take the next request, or sign off and go about your day.
- It's flexible and works with your schedule.
- Earn when you want, chill when you want.
- Earn on your schedule and cash out with Instant Pay. Terms apply.
- You're eligible to receive tips from your riders, who can send you tips directly from the app.
- See the name and photo of riders you pick up.
- Get paid to a debit card up to 5x daily when you register for Instant Pay, along with chances for additional bonuses in your city.
- You'll also get 24/7 phone support if you have questions, in-person support, and much more.
- 5 step sign up:
Driver screening: After signing up, take a few minutes to start a screening online. It'll review your driving record and criminal history.
- Sign up.
- Background check consent.
- Driver's license approval.
- Background check approval.
- First trip.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have at least one year of licensed driving experience in the U.S. (3 years if you are under 23 years old).
- Have a valid U.S. driver's license.
- Use an eligible 4-door vehicle.
- Before hitting the road, share the following documentation:
- A valid U.S. driver's license.
- Proof of vehicle insurance.